Mrs. Cannon's 1st/2nd Grade Combo
Mrs. Cannon's 1st/2nd Grade Supply List 2022-2023
- 1 -10 pack mini TWISTABLE Crayola crayons (These stay sharp, don’t break easily, and will last all year!)
- 1 -12 pack of TWISTABLE colored pencils (OR 1 box regular Crayola colored pencils and an enclosed personal pencil sharpener.)
- 1 -12 pack of Ticonderoga pencils* (presharpened if possible)
- 8 glue sticks*
- 2 bottom pocket folders
- 1 supply box (8” x 5”) (big, fancy ones will not fit)
- 2 highlighters* (any color)
- 4 FINE TIP white board markers in fun colors*
- 1 pair pointed tip scissors (Fiskers work best)
- 1 spill-proof water bottle
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes*
- 1 wide rule spiral notebook
- PE Socks (for those days when your child wears sandals to school)
- PE Shoes (if your child needs help tying their shoes please send Velcro or slip-on shoes! Also, these do not need to be new, but they need to be clean! )
- 2 Class sized snacks* (We have two snacks a day so we will be asking for more class snacks as the year goes on.
Optional items for donation, so nice to have but definitely not required J: hand sanitizer, Ziploc bags, Post-it notes, Dixie cups
Please label all personal supplies: backpack, supply box, crayons, colored pencils, shoes, coats, gloves, etc. to help avoid confusion in the classroom. (Supplies marked with * do not need to be labeled as they are community supplies.)
There are some great resources online for washable and dishwasher safe labels that will last for years. Check out:
Please join our class facebook page: Mrs. Cannon’s Combo Crew to stay up to date on our current class happenings! It is a closed group so parents/guardians and staff will be the only members. Please do a quick search for Mrs. Cannon’s Combo Crew and request to be added to the group.
See you soon!