*Supplies do NOT have to be brand new. Gently used supplies that work well is perfectly acceptable*
- 1 Pkg Ticonderoga Pencils- They are the best! Have 4 sharpened and ready to go!
- 1 small handheld pencil sharpener- Practice using prior to school
- 1 box of 24 CRAYOLA crayons.
- 1 pkg of CRAYOLA washable markers, 10 or 12 count
- 2-4 Expo white board markers, labeled with name
- 1 or 2 black Sharpie marker(s) labeled with name or initials
- 2 bottom-pocket folders (labeled with name)
- 8 Glue Sticks
- PE/Tennis Shoes- just need to be clean, they do not have to be brand new. *Please do not purchase tie-shoes if your child cannot tie their shoes. This is a time-saver and will also prevent others from tying and touching shoelaces. Please consider this when purchasing shoes that will be worn at school too.
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 boxes of 8”x 5” pencil/supply box. Label with name. One box will be used for supplies the other will be used for individual manipulatives or activities that cannot be shared amongst one another.
- 1 backpack labeled with student’s name
- 1 box of snacks to share with class: goldfish, pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit snacks, cereal (sugary kinds are acceptable), etc. Bulk is best. I give 2 snacks per day. One at 10:15 AM and one at 2:00 PM
- 1 beach towel for rest time (blankets will not fit in child’s cubby)
- 1 water-bottle (will need to be cleaned at home nightly or a new one sent) Please teach how to unscrew lid and put on correctly.
- 1 set of headphones for tablet use (earbuds do not always fit in little ears)
- 1 plastic grocery sack for beach towel to be placed in
- Comfortable mask(s) for student use.
Optional for donation
- 1 pump bottle of hand sanitizer
- Extra Snacks
- Disinfectant wipes
- Foaming anti-bacterial hand-soap
- Baby wipes
- Flushable toilet wipes
- Bathroom sized Dixie Cups for those who don’t bring water bottles
- Ziplock baggies: gallon, sandwich, snack, quart, etc.