Mrs. Waldher's Kindergarten
*Supplies do NOT have to be brand new. Gently used supplies that work well is perfectly acceptable*
- 1 Pkg Ticonderoga Pencils- They are the best! Have 4 sharpened and ready to go!
- 1 small handheld pencil sharpener- Practice using prior to school
- 1 16 pack box of JUMBO CRAYOLA crayons.
- 1 pkg of CRAYOLA washable markers, 10 or 12 count
- 4 Expo white board markers (chisel tip)
- 1 or 2 black Sharpie marker(s) labeled with name or initials
- 2 bottom-pocket folders (labeled with name)
- 8 Glue Sticks
- PE/Tennis Shoes- just need to be clean, they do not have to be brand new. *Please do not purchase tie-shoes if your child cannot tie their shoes. This is a time-saver and will also prevent others from tying and touching shoelaces. Please consider this when purchasing shoes that will be worn at school too.
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 8”x 5” pencil/supply box. Label with name.
- 1 backpack labeled with student’s name
- 2 boxes of snacks to share with class: goldfish, pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit snacks, cereal (sugary kinds are acceptable), etc. Bulk is best. I give 2 small snacks per day. One at 10:15 AM and one at 2:00 PM
- 1 regular sized beach/bath towel for rest time (blankets and oversized beach towels will not fit in child’s cubby)
- 1 spill-proof water bottle (will need to be cleaned at home nightly or a new one sent) Please teach how to unscrew lid and put on correctly.
Optional for donation
Foaming anti-bacterial hand-soap
Flushable toilet wipes
Bathroom sized Dixie Cups
*Markers, 1 glue stick, 1 Expo marker, 4 sharpened pencils, scissors and crayons can go immediately into the pencil box.
* Please try to stick to the list and Crayola products for markers and crayons. THANKS!