~~ Mrs. Claassen’s 4th Grade School Supply List 2020-2021 ~~
(school supplies are expensive, so please don’t feel the need to buy everything new: scissors, ruler, pencil box, etc.)
- 30 or more “Ticonderoga” pencils (Pre-sharpened would be AMAZING. No mechanical pencils, please)!
- Pencil box (big enough for all your small stuff)
- Small pencil sharpener (please get one that “catches” the shavings)
- Colored pencils
- Markers (optional/bring your old ones from 3rd grade)
- Crayons - small box of 24 (optional/bring your old ones from 3rd grade)
- 6-12 dry erase markers (For student use; we use these often).
- 2 glue sticks
- Ruler (with centimeters and inches)
- 4 Pocket Folders/Peachies (plain or designs okay)
- 1 Composition book, WIDE ruled
- 1 WIDE Ruled, Spiral Notebook, 70 pages, plain front cover (no plastic)
- 1 package loose-leaf paper, WIDE ruled
- Anti-Bacterial Wipes and/or a can of Lysol
- Hand sanitizer
- A mask (wear each day to & from school)
- Water bottle
- A snack to share with the class (pretzels, Goldfish, graham crackers, dry cereal, etc.)
- Sturdy P.E. shoes with non-marking soles (clean, not necessarily new)
- Deodorant (to keep in your locker)
- Multiplication and Division Flashcards (to keep at home to study)
Please don’t send “cute” school supplies that will end up being “toys.” They don’t encourage learning!
A SMILE & A GREAT ATTITUDE FOR LEARNING!!!!!
*Unfortunately, students will not be able to decorate their lockers this year. Lockers will be “fogged” each evening, and it might ruin their things. Thank you for understanding.