~~ Mrs. Claassen’s 4th grade school supply list ~~
(school supplies are expensive, so please don’t feel the need to buy everything new: scissors, ruler, pencil box, etc.)
- 30 or more “Ticonderoga” pencils No mechanical pencils, please!
- Pencil box (big enough for all your small stuff) o Colored pencils
- Markers (optional/bring your old ones from 3rd grade)
- Crayons - small box of 24 (optional/bring your old ones from 3rd grade)
- 8-12 dry erase markers (For student use; we use these often).
- Highlighter o 2 glue sticks o Scissors
- Ruler (with centimeters and inches)
- 4 Pocket Folders/Peachies (plain or designs okay) o Composition book o Kleenex o Anti-Bacterial Wipes
- Sturdy P.E. shoes with non-marking soles (clean, not necessarily new) o Deodorant (to keep in your locker)
- Multiplication and Division Flashcards (to keep at home to study)
- Please don’t send “cute” school supplies that will end up being “toys.” They don’t encourage learning!
- A SMILE & A GREAT ATTITUDE FOR LEARNING!!!!! J
If you feel like donating, these items would be greatly appreciated at any point in the year:
Ziploc bags (any size)
Hand Sanitizer refillSnacks