Playing time is determined by the following:
- Ability to help the team win
- Combination of basketball skills and effort. Hustle all the time. Not just when you feel good.
- Be a good teammate and leader. Be positive and help your teammates be the best that they can be.
In order to earn a Varsity letter a participant must:
- Must play a minimum of 32 quarters.
- Must play the minimum quarters and/or make a contribution that helps the team. Coaches will decide if the contribution is significant to the success of the team.
I have been coaching basketball for the last 13 years. I started by coaching youth basketball and then moved on to Junior High and AAU basketball. Three years ago I was the Junior Varsity Coach assisting Coach Brian Koller, and last year was my first year coaching the Varsity.