Mrs. Cannon's 1st Grade Supply List 2020-2021
- 24 pack of Ticonderoga pencils* (presharpened is super helpful!)
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 ENCLOSED personal pencil sharpener
- 4 glue sticks*
- 2 bottom pocket folders (labeled)
- 1 supply box (8” x 5”) (does not need to be new)
- 4 FINE TIP white board markers*
- 1 black Sharpie*
- 1 pair scissors (pointed tip work best; these do not need to be new)
- Backpack (labeled)
- PE Socks: for those days when your child wears sandals to school
- PE Shoes: (labeled) We are doing our best to limit contact anyway possible. If your child needs help tying their shoes please send Velcro or slip-on shoes! Also, these do not need to be new, but they need to be clean!
- 2 Class sized snacks*
- 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer if you can find it!
- 1 Container of Disinfectant Wipes if you can find it!
- 1 Water Bottle: Students will not be able to use our class water fountains, but they will be able to fill up and use their own personal water bottles. Water bottles will be sent home nightly to be cleaned or replaced. Please send a clean one each morning.
- 2-5 Personal Face Masks: we ask that students wear a clean mask to school each morning. Masks will be returned at the end of each day to be washed. The school will have extra masks available in case a student forgets their mask. Also, lanyards will be provided to students to help keep their masks clean while not in use.
Please label all backpacks, supplies, shoes, coats, gloves, etc. to
help avoid confusion in the classroom. (Supplies marked with *
do not need to be labeled as they are community supplies.)
There are some great resources online for washable/dishwasher
safe labels. Check out: www.MabelsLabels.com or www.namebubbles.com
We will ask for more class snacks as the year goes on. Snacks
will be handed out by the teacher after students have properly
washed hands and cleaned their desks.
See you soon!